BrightFire is proud to announce new features that have been added to its Local Listings Management service for insurance agents. These significant updates are designed to help boost your agency’s online visibility and improve your agency website’s SEO.
These updates will help you better manage your listings in one place, improve your agency’s traffic, and increase your search engine ranking potential.
New Features & Functionality:
- Over 30 new local listing networks. Total of 50+ local listing networks.
- Including Univision, Lyft, Uber, and Waze.
- Expanded listings graphs and reports.
- Additional user accounts for other staff members.
- Customizable BrightFire-provided local business profile.
- Updated dashboard & user experience.
- Optional read-only user account access level.
Sample Dashboard Report
Existing Features & Functionality:
These new features are in addition to the existing features included in the Local Listings Management service.
- Update existing local listings to ensure accurate and consistent business information.
- Create new listings across available networks where needed.
- Agency branding on available listing networks.
- Actively monitor your listings, update when needed, and remove new duplicates that appear.
- Remove existing duplicate listings which can negatively affect your website’s SEO.
- Claim unclaimed listings and update information.
- No cost listings updates when your business information changes.
- View all listings information in your dashboard.
Ready to Boost Your Online Visibility & Local SEO?
For more information on BrightFire’s Local Listings Management service and how it can help your agency shine, please schedule a call with a Sales Advisor or call (888) 778-4393.