BrightFire is proud to announce new features that have been added to its Reviews & Reputation Management service for insurance agencies. These significant updates are designed to help boost your review generation and simplify your reputation management.
These updates will help you generate more online reviews, monitor your customer feedback, and proactively protect your agency’s valuable online reputation.
New Features & Functionality:
- Added two additional managed campaigns for review generation each year.
- Unlimited individual & broadcast review requests via text message & email.
- Multi-step campaigns for review generation and NPS (Net Promoter Score) surveys.
- Automated review request & NPS survey reminders.
- Send & receive messages to contacts’ via text message & email in the dashboard.
- Option to automatically share new positive reviews to Facebook & Instagram.
- Reviews leaderboard to track mentions of agency staff by name.
- Google-friendly BrightFire-provided local business profile.
- Automated customizable review responses.
- Contact profile & activity history including messaging, NPS feedback, and reviews.
- Updated dashboard and user experience.
- Ability to set and track a reviews goal over time.
Existing Features & Functionality:
These new features are in addition to the existing features included in the Reviews & Reputation Management service.
- Creation and management of review profiles.
- Professional agency branding of review profiles.
- Two Net Promoter Score surveys each year.
- Review monitoring across 18 review sites.
- Emailed alerts for new reviews your agency has received.
- Coaching on best practices for online reviews.
- Reputation dashboard to view online reputation and manage reviews and requests.
Ready to Protect Your Reputation & Grow Your Online Reviews?
For more information on BrightFire’s Reviews & Reputation Management service and how it can help your insurance agency’s reputation shine, please schedule a call with a Sales Advisor or call (888) 778-4393.